Monday, December 20, 2010

Mourinho & Tevez?

I thought of a possibility regarding the emerging transfer window that I think is financially feasible, admittedly outlandish, and strangely enticing.

Tevez has been complaining that he no longer wants to stay at Man City, and after reading a bit about Mourinho's press conference and alleged desire for another striker, I figured Tevez may well become his latest mercenary. Mourinho knows how to play the media well, Tevez could link up with Ronaldo and DiMaria again, and garner a move to a Spanish-speaking country which may avert his alleged homesickness.



Am I totally out of line? It might happen.

1 comment:

  1. I was totally out of line. Tevez stays at City.

    I got all excited thinking about how cool it would be to see Tevez at a club like Real Madrid--actually, the more I think about it, the more I begin to think it would actually work really, really well.

    ReplyDelete