Saturday, April 30, 2011

Football, No Beer, No Cigarettes, Spikes, Gin, Whisky, Cigarettes, Tattoo Lust, Haircuts, Heresy, and Drugs.

I just finished watching a miserable match of football between Aston Villa and WBA.

Villa--I'm not sure why--have lost all their desire this season. It's as if they think there's nothing left to fight for, even though they're far from safe. It was a miserable match, even with 10 men there was no attacking threat.

Paging through tattoo shops around town as I've been craving something new. I'm pretty broke, so it would almost have to be something that's small enough for me to afford. Still might do it. Finding Mario Desa's twitter account was pretty awesome, dude is legit.

Listening to the Fall. About to smoke a cigarette, change my sheets, take a shower, and get ready to go down to the Barber Shop for a haircut. Then I gotta get a hold of a buddy out of town who called in a favor that may be more difficult to accomplish than I initially suspected.

Shit bands playing at HoB, should I go?

Seriously disappointed at the shit football I woke up to witness. Whatever. Hope today isn't a total loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment