Saturday, November 20, 2010

SECOND city

I got back from Boston relatively recently (Tuesday). I went to Massachusetts for work recently and got to take a few days off to spend some time with my little brother in Boston/Somerville. It was fun.

I love Boston. I feel like the city moves at a bit of a different pace than that of Chicago. Chicago feels manic at times.

The Bruins were playing when I was in Boston, but I wasn't able to go. I was looking forward to seeing the Blackhawks play on TV when I was back in Chicago, and was baffled at how poor they looked last night against the Calgary Flames. Calgary is having a good season, but they outplayed and outpaced Chicago through and through. I'm hoping to get to a Hawks game this season.

Listened to a lot of Boston-centric music when I was there. Y'know how it goes.



No comments:

Post a Comment